The Genius Project is a brown bag full of odds and ends that your Scout can make into whatever he likes, a piece of art, a model, some kind of useful device, the sky is the limit with your imagination! Pack 3384 held it's annual genius project competition at it's November pack meeting, check out some of them in the News-Events section.
Nice BRAIN!! The BRAIN trophies are common place in Pack 384's Genius Project competition
Of course, we have some rules:
1. Bring to the designated Pack Meeting. If sick, a friend may bring your project.
2. Put your ID# on the finished project (not your name).
3. Use only what is in the kit. Encouraged, but not required to use everything.
4. You may use glue/tape and paint/markers/crayons.
5. You may cut pieces with appropriate tools and parent help.
6. You may support your design with cardboard or other object and use external objects to protect it during transport.