This Scout year it is very likely that many/most activities will be completed at home or as a socially-distanced den; pack events will be held outdoors per public health guidance. The den/pack will need support and creativity from all families in order for the scouts to appropriately complete all requirements.
List of activities to do at home. They will not be covered as a group.
Bobcat Badge - first year scouts only. See Webelos handbook.
Cyber Chip - “Recharge” chip from last year: https://www.scouting.org/training/youth-protection/cyber-chip/grades-4-5/
How to Protect Your Children From Child Abuse: A Parent’s Guide
Complete the exercises in the pamphlet together. (See Webelos handbook.)
Duty to God in Action Adventure
Complete Requirements 1 and 2 plus at least 2 others
- Discuss with an adult what it means to do your duty to God. Tell how you do your duty to God in your daily life.
- Do an act of service for someone in your family or community. Talk about your service with your family. Tell your family how it related to doing your duty to God.
- Earn the religious emblem of your faith for your age, if you have not done so already.
- Discuss and make a plan to do 2 things to help you better do your duty to God. Do these things for a month.
- Discuss with your family how the Scout Oath and Scout Law relate to your beliefs about duty to God.
- For at least a month, pray or reverently meditate each day as taught by your family.
Missed a Meeting?
Refer to: https://cubscouts.org/library/welcome-to-webelos-cub-scouting/ for updated requirements.