To be considered trained as a Scoutmaster or Assistant Scoutmaster you must have:
· Boy Scout Fast Start (SFS) and This is Scouting (WA01)
(highly recommended until you are able the take the Leader Specific Training listed next);
· Youth Protection (YPT), Scoutmaster & Assistant Specific Training (S24), and Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills (S11).
To be considered trained for Troop Committee you must have:
· Youth Protection (YPT) and Troop Committee Challenge (WS10)
If you go as LEAD on a tour/outing you mus thave:
· Youth Protection (YPT) and Weather Hazards (WS81)
(as well as any trip-specific training needed for that outing )(see the Guide to Safe Scouting or the troop's training coordinator for assistance)
To be considered trained as a Merit Badge Counselor you must have:
· Youth Protection (YPT) and MBC Orientation Training (D76)
Check for in-person training events under "Optional Events" or see either the; Last Frontier Council calendar or Sooner District upcoming events under "Links" on the left-side site menu.
For current data on the Adult Training Status Report, contact the Advancement Chair.
- On-line training requires a log-in ID and password.
- You must create a profile as a first-time user. It is required each time you take on-line courses
- Confirm the correct BSA ID is in your profile to ensure accurate accounting of training.